what is going on?

books, girl, hair, librooo, light

Hello readers,followers,anon and a copycats woman *sometimes it was a man. I think it is too long that I didn't post any entry for 3months and bla bla bla.hahax

This months,I'm too busy with all programes that have been prepare by schools. Futhermore,students form 3 have to face their big exam.All theachers are very busy to make preparations for them.Hopefully,the results will be excellent and
stimulate.

Oh ya,my final exam is around the corner too.erm it will be held at 17th/10/2011. I guess u may ask me how's your preparations right??lol My teacher told ,that this final exam is a starting point for us before we reach form 5.
Our score would be recorded.for this exam,all papers will be prepare by PPD.Maybe it's quite diffucult to score A's in this exam.

However,
if we try and study hard we may be obtain a successful
marks.So,my preparations for this examination are refresher the lessons that have been teach ,make a notes and memorize the formula and the important contents for every subjects.For this final exam,I hope I pass it with flying colours.

subject that is most difficult for me:it must be PHYSICS.hahax
I hope I can do it better for this exam.daaaaaaaaa


p/s I think my english LANGUAGE are really 2 broken.huh,what i care?? i just want to learn it.


No comments :